From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 15:20:53 -0400
ARE YOU SPECIAL ENOUGH for these ferrets?

Summer & Salsa - a snappy pair of 2.5 year olds are in need of a SPECIAL
forever home--

They arrived at Ferret Wise 9-11-2001 as the twin towers faded from the
horizon.  Salsa is a very deaf silver panda - Summer is an albino.  Both
are females.  This is a BONDED PAIR to ONLY ferret experienced households
w/o young children!

They prefer to be only ferrets.  They are Real Canadian ferrets that were
close to being euthanized at a MA pet store for biting problems ( which
originated BECAUSE store clerks could not relate to deaf ferrets not
hearing the word NO).  Both ferrets are up to date with vaccinations,
tested ADV neg and need a home that can work with them so they can say
goodbye to dorm living in a shelter.

Pre screening is required prior to a shelter visit.  Please email
and leave your postal address for pre-screening materials.

I will be away Oct 1-6  please email and I will respond upon my return!