From:
Barbara Griswold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:33:21 EST
>In memory of all the ferrets that died in that garage, and died after
>they were rescued....in your memory....this conviction is sweet and
>notable.

I had goosebumps reading Barb's account of Diana Bachman's day in court.
I had heard the story from Danee a few weeks ago but Barb's account
brought the hair up on my neck.  What a truly wonderful thing to
happen...and it would most likely have NOT happened if Barb and Danee had
not stood their ground and insisted on being in court no matter what.
One enlightened judge.  YAHOO!  If there's one, there has to be more.

Thank you Barb for your vivid account and accurate recall.  What you've
done for our beloved ferrets is beyond words.

Barb and her 6 whirling dervishes...Hope, Cher, Jake, Kate, Sam and Tess