From:
Michael McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Sep 1998 17:29:47 -0700
Hey there everyone!

Amy, Eddie and I just got back from our minor West Coast excursion and I
have to drop a line and say thanks and well done to the Oregon Ferret
Association.  I thoroughly enjoyed your fun festival and I look forward to
next year's event with great enthusiasm!

Bob Church: I am sorry about your accident and I hope that you and your
fuzzies are alright and that you are able to recover your losses with
minimal effort.  And I hope I am able to meet you when you get up into our
neck of the woods.

Lynn Mac: It's always great to see you!  I look forward to coming by for a
visit very soon!

To all that I met at the OFA festival, thanks for giving my big cinamon
fuzzy such a warm and kind welcome as well as my old albino lady.  Class
acts all around!

Take Care until next year
Michael
(and Amy and Edwardo

ps.  Amy placed third in the kissing and I got first and second in three of
the photo catigories!  wooohooo!