From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 20:17:47 -0500
I have been reading the lists about the colloidal silver and thought I
would do some research.

I found a web site www.acmeferret.com  that has an article by Dr. Jean
Wardell DVM written in 1995.  I don't know if anything has been updated
since then but the information in this article looks like colloidal silver
is not good for our little fuzzies.

Just thought I would give a heads up and let you read for yourself.  If
anyone has any other information I would like to read up on it, please
forward on to me.

My husband was watching a tv show last night "Love and Marriage" and they
made a remark about "fileting a ferret".  Then when he got home his arms
were all bandaged up and says he is covered with ferret scratchs and makes
some sorta remark about they aren't easy to filet.

Guess that is all the information for now.
Hugs and fuzzie kisses to all
Penny and her group of seven