From:
Danielle Warga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 21:54:39 EDT
I just wanted to clarify something I said in my last posting.  When I
mentioned that my ferret Winston, who recently had surgery for his
insulinoma, is already "scurrying around," I didn't mean to say that
he's got free reign of the house yet!

Sukie kindly expressed concern over the fact that Winston might be
exerting too much energy too soon after surgery, and I just wanted to
assure everyone as I assured her that at this point, Winston is allowed
a few minutes of supervised time outside of his cage a day, and he's
certainly not climbing or wrestling!  I'm sure most FML readers know that
fuzzbutts need plenty of recovery time after surgery before they should
be allowed to resume their normal activities, but I told Sukie not to
ask Bob to remove her comment to me in case anyone might be able to
benefit from her warning.

Dani