Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 10:44:38 EDT
Sukie:

I felt the need to address your "sudden" inspirational message about the
moderator of FML.  I really need to say that when we have a forum like
this - what alot of us don't think about - is all the emails that come
in, that make this list.  Someone has to be on the "receiving" end of
all these emails.  That same someone has to read them, edit them, decide
which ones will make it in or not, etc.  Then - that someone has to take
the time to put them into proper format - ensure that things ARE there,
like say, uhm - when someone is "donating" ferrets - and forget to say
WHERE they are from - Mr.Bill finds out where they are from, and lets
us know!  **That one was for you Bill** - *Winks*

What I am trying to say here is Bill DOES deserve a super big thank
you from each and every one of us.  Not only does he do all the above
mentioned tasks - but he takes the time to write to us when we - uhm,
perhaps send in something to be put in that uhm, has, uh, "questionable"
statements.....and kindly redirects us - giving us another chance to
"rethink" our post before we say something we might regret....(** I
wonder WHO I could be referring to!!!  Hehehe).

So everyone - we quite frequently do challenges to each other for the
best Ferret story - I have another CHALLENGE F0R EVERYONE!  My challenge:
The Best Mr. Bill story that you have!!  It can be how he has helped you,
or someone you know - a story you remember - whatever.  BUT it has to be
a GOOD story about him!  Bill - please allow us to do this - to thank
you for all the hard work ANd the hours that you put into making this
list.  We sometimes get wrapped up in our little "dramas" and very
frequently don't take the time to say thank you for all you do - so from
me, to you - THANK YOU, THANK YOU AND THANK YOU!!!!

My story: Bill very kindly "caught" a post (ok, ok, so it was a couple
posts.....) from me - that wasn't so "nice" - and re-directed it back
to me, asking if I was "sure" I wanted to say what I had written......I
thank God that he did.  He gave me the chance to "cool down" - and
rethink what I wrote - and the chance to retract it - thankfully so.
It wasn't a very "nice" post and I am glad that he caught it!  So - this
is just ONE of the times that Bill has helped me........anybody up to
this challenge?

Kim and Her Army of Idiots