From:
Michelle Mathews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 17:50:26 -0400
Okay after subscribing to FMl a little over a month ago I know that the
food of choice is Natural Gold and I do plan on purchasing some to mix
and see how my 3 fuzzies like it

I have had my first 2 for a year now and have kept them on the marshalls
diet but recently I noticed that their Bowel Movements are a very dark
black,Is this normal or should I be concerned??  They havent changed
behavior or anything.  I am now considering other foods and as much as I
wouid like to have them on straight natural gold I dont see myself
finacially being able to it right now.  I defintly want to feed them
ferret food my albino was given to me raised for 3 years on purina cat
chow and she has made such a turn around on marshalls even her vet
comments on her coat when she comes in it went from a bright yellow to
pure white.  but I would love any suggestions.