From:
Dee gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2007 20:31:29 -0700
It's has been a whirlwind summer for me and the West Michigan Ferret
Connection since the IFC Symposium in Portland .

I logged on approximately 2100 miles traveling to Rochester Hills,
Detroit & Westland to the Michigan Humane Society's Kritter Kamps. My
love of kids is well known BUT I had no problem preaching to the young
choir and I treasure my working relationship with the Michigan Humane
Society. I'm thankful for friends who assisted me on these trips, too.

I gave two summer camp presentations to kids at the Humane Society of
Kent County. I also took a chance and made a presentation to a group at
a Tutor Time. That was a mistake I will never make again. Unfortunately
I crumbled when asked. I received a call from a woman who works there.
She said her son had seen me at the Humane Society and told her how
cool the ferrets were.

After attending two animal welfare related seminars after the
Symposium, I reluctantly decided it was time to have a website for the
WMFC. It's just in the baby stage and I'd like to very shyly introduce:

http://www.westmichiganferretconnection.com/

Dee
West Michigan Ferret Connection