From:
"J. Matthew Saunders" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 13:09:46 -0500
Dear Collective,

Suddenly I find my ferrets with fleas and I'm at a bit of a loss as to what
I should do.  Both of my fuzzies are on Program and have been flea-free for
as long as I've cared for them.  I wouldn't be so concerned, but this is the
last month of this season they are scheduled to be on the meds and I want to
ensure that the problem is cleared up before the egg-killing properties are
no longer active.

My ferrets don't spend alot of time outdoors.  Its been over two months
since they've had such an excursion.

My initial instinct tells me that the cold weather is encouraging fleas to
jump on my wife and I, and when they come across a yummy ferret they cling
to the new home/food source.  They could also be coming in on neighbour's
pets.  I live in an apartment block.

So, any advice on what I should or shouldn't do?

Cheers!
Matthew.