From:
Phyllis Spy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 08:36:23 -0700
Hi All,

Well...this is the final reminder for Gimmee Shelter's Ferret Fun Day on
Saturday, April 7th at the American Legion Hall, 777 Main Street, Wareham,
MA from 11AM - 3PM.

All the preparations are coming together and the shelter ferrets are having
a great time going through all the bags of decorations, donations, etc.
They have checked everything over and have given a big "paws up" on all
the stuff.

We are looking forward to a great day of
GAMES - Tube Race, Cup Tip, Floppy Duck Race, and more -
CONTESTS - costume, longest tail wiggle -
PET PHOTOGRAPHER -
VENDORS - Luv of Ferrets, Ferret Services of Freedom, Ferret Wise,
NEFFER -
AUCTIONS - Chinese, Silent -
and FOOD!

If you still need directions, please don't hesitate to email me and I will
post them on the board again.

Don't forget your roll of paper towels for the Paper Mountain and have a
safe trip.

Phyllis
Volunteer, Gimmee Shelter Ferret Rescue and devoted Auntie to Mr. Fiscus