From:
Arnie Beveridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 1995 10:09:19 -0700
Well.. what do you know....he forgot to close out Winsock and he left
his mail writer on too. Boy.. this will cost him bucks! Just to let you
know..... living out on the water in a boat with 2 peoples isn't much
fun for us ferrets.No more water dish to spill. They make us drink out
of the sink in the bathroom. ( no carpet to splash water on) And the
carpet on the floor really sucks... its obviously cheap and hard on
the chin when you rub after a good meal. Actually we never rub after a
good meal on the boat.... BECAUSE THERE NEVER HAS BEEN ONE. No fresh
grapes after three days, just those dried up raisons. sure we sleep in
the bottom of the sleeping bags with them ( gas and all) BECAUSE IT'S
SO DAMN COLD !!! Can't they turn on just a little heat? Sure I unroll
the paper towel.... BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE TO DO !.. AND the
beers bad. No Labatt's Blue in Bottles.( takes up too much room he
says) Just that "Lucky" in cans. No wonder I need my "tray" really
close. Life is bad.. No baths.. just showers with them....mind you
there is more soap to lick that way! ( bonus) and it is fun to
actually BE on the counter when food is being made ready to eat
instead of on the floor. And I did find that little passage .... way
back in the corner that goes to the VERY bottom of the boat with all
that neat smelly stuff. And the noise... he says its a sailboat...
then why does he use the diesel all the time.
The only fun times we ferrets get is when he yells at Sharron when
they are trying to anchor.. and when she yells at him because they
don't know where they are. And when they both yell at the big power
boats for making big waves that rock the boat that make me sick that
makes me throw up in their sleeping bags because I ate too many tacos.

Oh OH this thing is beeping....I here footsteps.... goto go

Arnie