From:
millie sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 16:39:45 -0500
I received a mail from a friend: Can anyone help get some information for
her.

Hi.  My friend in CA has been found out.  Somehow, the gov't found out
she's got ferrets.  They're going to be removing them.  They said to a
shelter, but she'd like to place them with the shelter herself.  She
asked me about shelters and I can't remember if we know of any there or
not.  If ya'll have contact on shelters there, could you let me know?
She's near LA.  I told her they will move them out of state eventually,
but I think she's wanting to make sure the state doesn't charge her extra
and probably to make sure they make it to a shelter.  Didn't ask her
about her skunk.  :)

Millie Sanders and her Cleaningcrew
Tx Ferret Lovers Rescue
www.petfinder.org/shelters/TX673.html