From:
Kelley Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2008 16:03:50 -0500
Maybe one of these would help protect Hee-bert and Kaos! My Petey
could use one too! He tried to jump from my desk chair (which had been
purposely moved away from the computer desk) to the desk and didn't
quite make it. I moved the chair farther away and what does Petey do?
Climb into the chair, look at the desk and try it again, of course!
He's just not quite 'right'.

http://www.switsport.com/hockey_mini_helmets.htm

Kelley
Loving Princess, Daisy, Bandit and Poncho

Missing Ben, Jerri, Hershey, Casper, Oscar, Felix, Justin, Shadow,
Bailey, Bear and Sammy