From:
Janice Underwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 1996 14:07:33 -0500
Hi all -

I got some wonderful weasel presents, number one among them that Kayla has
finally accepted 'Anaka, and no longer tries to bite her spine in two.  They
now share a cage, and wrestle and chase each other happily in the spare
bedroom.

Most people probably don't remeber, but my best friend and I had to put our
aging ferrets down on the same day about a month ago.  Her husband and I
got together and bought another ferret, and hid it at my house with 'Anaka.
The present was a huge success, and has made a hit with their entire family
and everyone that stops by [pat myself on the back for picking the right
ferret :)].  Her name is now Dixie, as in Dixie Chicken, a cute little
cinnamon climber [but not get-downer].

Has anyone on the FML read a book on ferrets by an Englishman named Brian
Plummer?  I was talking to 4M Books about his sighthound titles, and they
told me that he has a book on ferrets out as well.  If anyone knows about
the book, please e-mail me.  If it's good, I'll try to get a copy.  Also,
what is the title of Dr.  Bell's ferret book?  I'll see about ordering it.

Happy New Year !

Janice Underwood                             Silk CGC [greyhound]
Schenectady, NY                            Kayla [sable ferret kit]
e-mail: [log in to unmask]      'Anaka Hina [albino ferret kit]