Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 2009 14:32:54 -0700
Hello Ferret Club/Shelter,

My 2010 ferret calendar is finally here. If you haven't seen it the
cover and poster has a priceless face captured-- the craziest driver
anyone has ever seen! You can got to my web site to view the pictures
here:

http://www.ferretcompany.com/2010.html

Some clubs and shelters have these calendars in stock already and it's
not too early to place your order. If you would like to offer your
members my new calenedar go to:

http://www.ferretcompany.com/order.php

Enter your ship to address, e-mail and other contact information and
the number of calendars you want. Shipping charges will be entered
manually.

Here are the ordering details:

Club/Shelter Discount:

12 calendars @ $9.95 each = $119.40 (add $15.95 shipping)  + 1 donated
calendar
18 calendars @ $9.45 each = $170.10 (add $17.95 shipping)  + 1 donated
calendar
24 calendars @ $8.95 each = $214.80 (add $21.95 shipping)  + 2 donated
calendars
48 calendars @ $7.95 each = $381.60 (add $30.95 shipping)  + 3 donated
calendars

If you have an upcoming event or meeting I will do my best to ensure
the calendars arrive in time for your event but please order at least
10 days in advance especially if you are on the East Coast.

Remember, I don't have time to sell direct to the public. I'd rather
you sold those calendars and I want to refer folks to your club or
shelter via my web site. If you let your members know via your web site
that you have my 2009 ferret calendar you will receive a free link on
my award-winning web page. So let me know the link to my calendar on
your site and I'll put the link on my links page!

These shipping rates are for the continental US only. International
Clubs should e-mail for shipping quote. Suggested retail Price for
Jeanne Carley's Ferret Calendar, 2010 "Ferret Hotties" is $14.95