From:
Nancy Propper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 15:16:15 -0700
I was given permission to post this to the various ferret lists I'm on.
If interested, please contact Becky at [log in to unmask]
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY--NO FLAMES, PLEASE

Thank you,
~Nancy

"He is a male neutered, decented Marshall ferret.  He even has the
Marshall tattoo in his ear.  He is very friendly once he is settled.
He is almost completely house broken when he is playing out of his cage.
He is also good with children.  The owner has a two year old child who
plays with him and has never been bitten or nipped at.  They just don't
have the time for him anymore.  They are going to take offers for him.
Unless it is impossible to sell without the cage it is currently without.
There are toys and food that will go with him however.  If anyone is
interested or has any questions please let me know.  If there is no one
interested by Saturday he might be placed on a pet auction."

=====
Director/Coordinator
Ferrets Across America
http://www.geocities.com/ferrets_america/