From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2013 16:30:53 -0400
I received some emails about my post. I didn't think they looked like
ferrets but I like mink too! After finding the auction listed under
"ferret lot" I made the mistake of looking up "pelts" on ebay and
wished I hadn't. It was heartbreaking. Why on earth do people want
skins from animals that look better on the animal than them?

Nancy in OR leaving the computer alone for awhile and hugging all her
critters...