From:
Karen Daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 1997 05:58:27 -0700
M. Max wrote,
>Personally, I'm surprised they are willing to give ferrets to vet schools.
>That cuts into their lab sales and their pet sales in one shot!  I don't
>have a solution other than to stop pet store trade in ferrets all together.

Are are saying to stop selling ferrets in petstores all together in this
paragraph?

Perhaps I'm misreading it?

To stop selling fuzzies in reputable petstores would only hurt our ability
to further educate people about ferrets!  In alot of circumstances petstores
are the only way an unknowing person has any type of interaction with them.

Karen