Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 11:48:55 -0400
[Moderator's note: My personal (non-moderator) opinion: the best ferret
deodorizer is none at all.  I hate the artificial smells like perfumes
and cosmetics and much prefer the smell of ferrets!  I'm sure the ferrets
share my opinion ;-)  BIG]

I entirely agree with BIG--Beyond the sickly sweetness of most of these
deodorizers, I am far more allergic to those chemical smells than I am to
any animal!  One of them in particular, I think it was 4 Paws, triggered
an asthma attack for me, so I keep far, far away from these things.
Those of you coping with allergy issues might want to keep chemical
sensitivities in mind.  Plus I can't imagine it's that good for little
ferret lungs and sinuses to be breathing this stuff in if it hurts my big
human lungs and sinuses, especially as we do know that ferrets can have
asthma and allergies.

Regina

Regina Harrison  [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
http://www.channel1.com/users/regina/
blog: http://www.channel1.com/users/regina/zblog.html

Is that my business?  Well, what is my business?  Do I know?  Did I ever
know?  Let s not go into that.  You re not human tonight, Marlowe.  Maybe
I never was or ever will be... Maybe we all get like this in the cold
half-lit world where always the wrong thing happens and never the right.
--Raymond Chandler, The Little Sister