Date:
Sun, 4 Oct 2009 23:22:12 -0700
I'm replying to the post left by Erin Helms about the mypoints program.

I have been using the MyPoints program for years and I've never had
a problem with having my IP banned! When you receive the email, you
don't actually click on any ads! You click on a link in the email FROM
MyPoints to prove that you actually opened and looked at the email. You
don't get any points for just clicking on ads - the least you have to
do is request a sample or fill out a small questionnaire. The program
is legit - my mom, for instance, ONLY clicks on the MyPoints links in
her emails and she uses the gift cards to pay for christmas - most
years, she pays for at least half of the christmas costs which is
pretty amazing.

Again, you don't receive points for clicking on ads - you receive
points for looking at emails and clicking on the MyPoints link, buying
items from merchants that use their services (there are a lot!),
filling out small surveys, requesting free samples and information on
certain products. There are tons of people who use this program - not
to be rude, but unless you know of bad experiences or illegal activity
about this program specifically, please don't warn people away from
something that might be able to alleviate a little financial distress.
Again, I'm not trying to be rude or start an argument. I just really
wish people would find the facts before they say anything about
anything!

MyPoints also has a rating of A on a scale of A to F by the better
business bureau. Here's a link to the report:

<http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-services/mypointscom-in-san-francisco-ca-31600>

Melissa