From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2007 22:54:56 -0400
HI friebds,

I just received my copy of May/June Ferrets Magazines and I must admit
I rank this issue at the top of the list! I actually sat & read it
cover to cover!!!!

Our own little Hop A Long aka Ted's story is in there told by the
wonderful Vet who cared for and adopted him Sandra Mitchell...

Bruce Williams has a great article on unusual ferret illnesses and

You get to meet the creator of Edible treats Cheweasel's & Foamy Fries

and I even have an article on stating up a shelter....

Danee DeVore - a long time shelter friend, personal friend and shelter
supporter has authored a great article on the raw diet debate, And
another article by Alexandra is in there too -- with more and more...

The shelters resale copies (24) are due to arrive any day -- so email
if you need a copy or an extra copy for a friend!

Alicia
www.ferretwise.org