From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2011 13:33:55 +0300
Thank you, Suki --

Yes, the bone meal I'm using is Solid Gold. I have trouble getting my
workers to grind bone, and it has been easier, if more expensive, to
use the bone meal.

The ferrets do get some organ meats and cartilage -- we use everything
on/in the chicken. Do you think that is adequate?

I'll have cooked eggs added to the mix. How much per ferret per day?

Your info on the fats is literally a lifesaver -- we have been giving
them beef fat. Thank God it has only been about a month. What oils
are ok?

Do you think that including the entire skin gives enough fat? The meat
mix is 2/3 chicken and 1/3 beef.

Do you know whether beef fat is ok for cats and dogs?