From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2006 13:27:31 -0600
>From:    Katy Bon <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: OT- (Sorta) Looking for Maty Kay/Avon Ladies/Gents
>
>Any way, somewhere in the recesses of my memory I recall a ferrety
>person that was either a Mary Kay Consultant or an Avon Rep who was
>giving some of their commission to a shelter or SOS or something
>lovely such as that.

katy...

that may have been me.....

i sell Mary Kay and give part of the proceeds to SOS or the Shelter of
Your Choice...

right now..i am trying to get out from under my recruiter...her and i
have had some problems...so i can not sell anything i do not already
have in stock till february....[well, i can...but i would have to pay
full price for it and would not be able to give a donation from it...
pluse if i sell too much...that will delay my getting out...to be able
to get back in under someone else...]

BUT!...if you buy something that i have in stock...i will still give
the 25% of the profits to a ferret shelter or sos....
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/MK.html [i do not have much..but i
DO have some stuff]
if you want something i do NOT have in stock...i can order it from my
sister-in-law...[until i can re-join Mary Kay in February]..but will
be unable to give the donation till i can start over again...i can not
ask Brenda to give up her profit to help MY cause...

i am also trying to become an Avon Lady...with the same options for
donations... thanks for reminding me...i will contact my other
sister-in-law to get that going...

let me know if i can help...i will be happy to...and please know that
come february...i WILL be back as a full Mary Kay Lady...:)

HUGS!!
kat

--
Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses from Kat the Happy Hooker [so named by BC]
Main Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/index2.html

May you always have:
Love to Share
Health to Spare