Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 1997 15:06:15 -0700
Hello from Brad, Kelly, and Hobbes - the amazing carpet digging ferret.

I would like to first say thank you to all of you who wrote with suggestions
about my carpet problem.  Many of you wrote and had great suggestions:

1. Plastic carpet runner, that can be bought at home depot or walmart,
   was the most popular.
2. Other suggestions were poster board
3. And sprinkling some pepper on the floor where the fuzzies dig.

We have tried the plastic runner and it seems to be working well.  Of course
Hobbes loves to go under it but as some of you mentioned we are going to try
fastening down the edges.

On a different note we here are counting our blessings as we found a chewed
up rubber band in Hobbes' poop today!  Although we try to keep a clean, and
ferret proofed home, he still managed to find a rubber band.  It appears to
have passed completely through without any problems!  Keep am eye on your
fuzzies!  We are very thankful that Hobbes is okay.

Again thanks and dooks to all!

Brad, Kelly, and Hobbes (there must be some other things around here I
can hide away)