From:
Melanee Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2008 19:19:03 -0700
Actually, I think it would be a Quentin Tarantino flick with the ferret
"playing" with CA Fish and Game people in a violent way. Although, if
it was Tarantino, we would always be seeing the ferret framed in a
doorway or in a "Mexican Standoff" with the ferret, a CA Fish and Game
officer, and Pat Wright (Pat would be trying to protect the ferret,
OBVIOUSLY!) Pat Wright could be played by George Clooney, and, of
course, SuperTonks would be the ferret!

Ain't it cool!

Melanee Ellis