From:
KIMBERLY RICHARDS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 22:38:50 +0000
Hi everyone,
Unfortunately I must find a home for my 3 ferrets.  We live in
Jacksonville, FL.  We have a black eyed white named Yuki who is almost 3
years old in a couple of months.  She is very soft like a mink and gives
kisses.  All of our ferrets are very friendly.  Gitta looks like a silver
mitt, she is a little overweight and loves her food.  She is about 4 years
old.  And Bear, he is our largest ferret at almost 3lbs.  He is not too
affectionate but he is a nice guy.  He is about 4 years old also.  They
are all in good health, we had 7 ferrets until last year and lost 4 of
them from adrenocarcinoma, insulinoma and liver disease.  We have had some
financial problems and after 3 ferret surgeries are not able to offer the
remaining ferrets the best care.  I think they deserve a better home and
people who can spend time with them.  They don't need to be adopted out
together but that would be nice.  I have a 4 story condo cage and hammocks
and other supplies I would give to whoever takes them.  They are free, I
just want them to find good, loving homes.  Please contact me at
[log in to unmask] or call me at (904) 223-2964 if you can help.

Thank you!
Kimberly Patenaude