From:
Nan and Sandy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 20:29:10 -0400
All three of my vets say  NO NO NO!!! to BioSpot and other "over the
counter" products especially from Hertz Mountain.  They know of several
animals who died from these products and other animals who became ill
from the products.

Although FrontLine and Advantage have not been tested for ferrets.  My vets
say a drop or two per ferret is fine.  My Argento ferret had multiple
health problems and she did not need fleas.  I used Advantage on her with
no problems.

I treat all of the animals (dog, two cats and ferret) in early summer.
Seldom see fleas in the house here in VA.  Nome dog is inside/outside dog.
Cats are indoor animals.  Usually one treatment a year does the job.

Nan and SuperSnooper
(plus Nome and Ruby and Gray Boy)