Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 04:05:22 -0500
Hi all, dis be SaraFerret again.  I sent dis on March 23--in facts Mommy
has four letters she sents on dat date, but I guesses dat her computer
makes bad mistakes.  Mommy is bad I guesses.  I guesses she didnt checks
to make sure dat Wiley's post made it to de FML.  Both of us are so
sorry.  We are sending one of de copies to de FML.  It makes me wants to
cry dat you had to waits so longs.  I hopes you wills forgive Mommy--
Wiley sends his love and has been watching for you in de viewing pool.
Soon he hopes when he makes it passes probation he can comes and visits
you lates at nite and whisper dooks in your ears when you are asleep.

So here follows de original letter

Hiya all dis be SaraFerret.  Muchs pologies to Wiley's mommy for delay--
donts quite no whats happen cept it must have gotten lost in dooks and
whispers I sent to my human Mommy--sorrys tho.

Well I gets to tell you about dis silver mitt who came bouncing across
de bridge around a couple of weeks ago.  He really bounces ups to me and
says Hi I is Wiley Ferret and you must be SaraFerret.

Since I was leaning over taking care of de two kits, Serena, and Isabel
and my rear end was showing-I couldnts figure how he knew it was me.
But anyway I says Yes I am--Youre sposed to greet me SaraFerret-whats
happened?  Oh my I tells him--dere was some kind of mixup where Muldoone
was sposed to be here but he still has footie problems from dose quills
and so I gots call on emergencies.

I reaches up and read de note.  Please greet Wiley--he had lymphoma.
Small world I tells him I had dat disease too.  You lasted lots longer
den I did--My vet and mommy kept me going wit Pred and amoxy or sumthing
like dat for 2 years, but 3 years is like wow.  Oh I see where you liked
sweet food.  Dere is lots of dat here likes sweet iced tea and Pepsis
and squirt cheese on crackers and even licorice--I like the red kind--
do you.

Yep he answered those are my favorites.

I noticed his heavy backpack and asked him what he was carrying and he
showed me all dese squeakie toys even toy squeaki mice and then as luck
would not have it, a real mousie angel showed up to check on de kits.
Wiley says oh wowsie play toys and he picks up mousie angel and twirls
him around by his tail.  Oh-oh dis must be stopped.  Uh, Wiley de Boss
frouwns on tossing de mousie angels around--dey are his creatures too.
OOPS he says--sorry mousie angel but de mousie angel just looked at him
and with a loud squeak marched away squeaking loudly at what had happened
to him.  Wiley said dat he was really sorry--he didnt mean to hurt it-he
just tought it was a toy mousie.

Well I can see dat Mully will has to give Wiley etiquette lessons, but
oh well, mousie wasnt hurt.  I tells Wiley dat he was ok and just to let
it go.  Would you like to get your wings now and when Mully gets off hurt
foot leave he will gives you flying lessons.  You could see Wiley's
eyes light up.  Really.  I have heard lotsa about Muldoone, de famous
bridge greeter.  So we got Wiley all fixed up and found a great den with
de rest of his business.  And so ended another day at de Rainbow Bridge

Dooks of love
SaraFerret