From:
Shannon Shaffer 1995 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 1996 15:46:02 -35900
I just wanted to let you know that I am definitely interested in donating
money to the little fuzzy that needs surgery.  I would like to donate the
money in my recently lost "Whodini"'s name.  Yesterday on April 17, 1996 my
little one was suffering from heart failure and was not to make it until the
weekend.  Whodini's daddy and I decided that we wouldn't allow him to suffer
any more than needed so we had him put to sleep.  I know that it was the
right thing to do but I can't help in feeling guilty about it.  So on behalf
of Whodini, and his sister Franki, and brother Tommi Jo...I will be donating
$ (as much as I can afford).  Please keep Whodini in your hearts, prayers
and memories.

Sincerely,

Shannon Shaffer
Elementary Ed./Physical Education Major