From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2013 08:49:52 +0300
Almost ready to leave. Target date is October 21. So many of the
animals are dead or lost.... Raoul, Jonas, Sophie and Binnie....
and only Jonas a true natural death.

I've waited to leave in order to sell the car, but the government
bureaucracy here has buried me. Now their delays have lost me
the buyer I've written about before, Fekade. He refuses to wait
any more and has gotten very unpleasant.

There's still hope that I can sell it before I go, or maybe Abrahame
can accomplish it with his POA.