Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 05:50:51 GMT
Hello all,

I received several excellent responses to my posting the other day.
Thank you all so much.  Yesterday morning he was much better and Mr.
Baily is almost back to normal now.  The vet had him under observation
all day and is very confident he will be fine.  I'm going to print your
Crandall for the comprehensive response and to Terri Garvin for the very
specific response.  We're all breathing easier here tonight and doing
our own war dances to celebrate.

Thanks and Dooks to all

Matt & Danielle (owner) Claus and Baily, Bongo, Chaos, Needles and Pax