Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2013 01:33:20 -0800
Hello all:
I hope you are all happy and well..

I have a quick question..Our one ferret Rickey (no health problems and
not on any meds), was sniffing the other babies that we keep away from
him and his cagemates cuz Rickey and his cagemates dont want others
bothering them. Anyway hubby was holding the other baby just letting
them sniff one another and I was holding Rickey. I can only figure he
got over excited? He started foaming at the mouth and was pawing at
his mouth..So I grabbed the ferretone and gave him some to try to snap
him out of whatever he was experiencing...he was ok then.

Now yesterday hubby and I had Rickey and one of his cagemates Emily in
a really big plastic bowl pushing it back and forth across the floor
to each other,it wasnt until I put a little spin on the bowl (I dont
believe in spinning animals to make them dizzy)

So it was just a little spin, when the bowl stopped he was gagging and
started pawing at his mouth,so mommy ran for the ferretone again and
he recovered without further problem...

Any idea what happend??? Shoukd I mention it to his vet?

Thank you in advance
Jody..mommy of 10 fuzzybutts