From:
Sleepy Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Dec 2005 13:48:58 -0500
Hi All,

I say our Lucy because she belonged to Mary McCarty's shelter and me.
Lucy was a product of Di Bachman.  She was in Bachman's first dump.  I
guess to her that was like a clearance sale.

Lucy was a major biter when rescued.  Mary that has the PFRA shelter
here took her and finally was able to adopt her out, but she was returned
and I became her her foster mom.  Mary warned me of her ability to impale
anyone in sight, but somehow she never took the first bite.  When Lucy
became adrenal you could almost see the crook in her tail from bad
breeding.  She had what my friend Kim described as tiny paint chip eyes.
Lucy was deaf and her undersized mouth didn't open properly ( all genetic
defects)  It hurt when I saw pictures of the hellish conditions this
little girl most likely endured with that breeder.  Happily, she became
the best friends of my first ferret Cosina.  It was so sweet to see a
little sable arm wrapped around that tiny DEW.  Lucy became such a sweet
girl.  She is now at the bridge without i'm sure deformities and happy
and healthy in every way.

Happy Holidays,
Peggy
--