Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 20:05:19 +0000
Dear All,

Eric had his check up today.  He's been progressing well since off the
Pred but his left eye was slightly watery this morning and this afternoon
was almost pussy.  (It's so frightening how fast these things happen).
He's been given Tiacil ophthalmic solution which are sterile antibiotic
eye drops and he's to have them 3 times a day.  I asked why the ulcers
were back as he's still off the pred and the vet explained as he now has
a weakness there, it's liable to be a problem for him.

Is there anything else I can do for him?

Luv Susan

--
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic
hallway where thieves and pimps run free,and good men die like dogs.