From:
A Blackley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:14:37 -0400
Hi all.  We wanted to let you know the Buffalo ferret meet will be held
at:

Bracetto's restaurant    =20
6612 Lincoln Ave.
Lockport, NY 14094
Lincoln Ave.  is right off Transit (route 78) and go down about 3 miles
to restaurant.  It's on the right.  Just past Ally Brandts bowling alley.

on: June 28 at 1:00 p.m.

You do not have to sign up for this meet if you want to attend.  Just
come and meet new ferret people and enjoy yourself for an afternoon.

We hope to see you there!

If anyone needs additional information.  Please email me directly.
Angela, Ferret Foster Care