From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 20:40:14 -0800
Attention: This is Kokie....

The F.L.O. and the F.B.I. have gathered together for a very special
meeting.

The F.L.O. (as we all know ferret liberation organization) insisted that
all cats must be put into a trance and pretend to be ferrets.

The F.B.I. (ferret business investigators) Say that All cats must be
forced to act like dogs...

The debate was ruthless and went on for hours of chewweasels, and
ferretone, untill finally someone had an idea...

Ferrogs!!!!

Cats that pretend to be ferrets, but are eager to please like dogs.

The F.B.I. has issued an arrrest for ANY cats pretending to be iguanas

-Kokie

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /