From:
"Mark R. Zmyewski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 17:22:40 -0500
Hi, everyone.

I wanted to let those of you know in the north Alabama area that Judy and
I are starting a ferret club.  We are very interested in meeting all of
the "ferret folk" in the area.  The meeting will be on Thursday, June 14
from 7 - 9pm in the conference room in the Publix Grocery Store at the
corner of Whitesburg Drive and Airport Road.  Light snacks, coffee and
soft drinks will be served.  We ask that no ferrets attend this meeting
since we interested in meeting the humans first.

If there are any questions, please contact me at
[log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] .

Thanks,

-Mark Zmyewski, President
 Cloud Nine Ferrets, Inc.
 Huntsville, Alabama