From:
"POSEN, DAYNA (MAN)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 11:40:17 -0600
Oh no.  My Gonzo learned how to get onto the toilet.  At first, I thought
that he just dug his nails into the lid cover and pulled himself up, so
I took off the cover.  Well, he sure showed me.  My problem is that my
bathroom door doesn't shut tightly and with enough digging he can push
it open.  I don't care if he gets on the lid, but from there gets on the
tank part, my sink, and then gets him self stuck in the bathtub.  (A
smart as he is to get his fat butt up, you think he could devise a plan
to get out of the tub) Does anyone out there have a solution to this?
Better yet, know how to train a ferret to go potty in the people toilet
(that would be so nice).  I will have to fix the door eventually but I
need a quick fix.  [log in to unmask]

Dayna & the naughtiest ferret in the whole wide world