From:
Steve and Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 14:52:05 -0500
Hello I'm a lurker for the most part and once in awhile when I see
something that I feel I need to respond to that is when yo hear from me.
Well today is one of those days........I just finished reading an FML
posting and it seems that atleast one posting in every digested posting has
this problem I'm hoping we can address.

When people are asking for help or have fuzzies that need adopting etc.
wouldn't it be a good idea to let the rest of us know where you live so we
will know if we can help or not?  Maybe some think that others on the board
know who they are and where they come from but I would be willing to bet
that there are others like myself who have no clue as to who you are or
where your from so I'm just asking .............If you have fuzzies who
need a home or if you need help that one of us might be able to give PLEASE
include where you are from it would help to know this information.

Thank you,

Diane,wiggles,cocoa and their daddy too!!!!
NEPA