From:
ADM rachel richard ripley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 1998 11:54:23 -0400
Hi again!
I just wondered if anyone had any ideas about introducing a new ferret.  My
boyfriend's friend doesn't like his ferret and he wants to "rescue" him.
He said he's mean, but I think it's because he doesn't get out of his cage
much.  We'll definatly get them seperated to sleep for a little bit til they
get used to each other.  Does any one think his meanness would rub off on
Gus, or would the oppostite happen?

Also, if anyone has ideas for building a cage, TC wants to build Gus a new
cage.  Any tips?

Rachel