From:
DOOK-WOOF-DOOK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 20:53:02 -0500
We have been busy inventing some new things to help raise money.  We have
wonderful Appliquid Denim Shirts/Vests and Jackets for sale.  One thing
we noticed is that there is not alot of great Ferret Wearable.  Each
shirt/vest has a Dookin' and Dancin' Ferret appliquid on the back.  This
will certainly show off your Ferret Pride!  In alot of cases we have some
great named brand shirts, so you are also getting a quality shirt.  We
have children's and adult sizes.

In some cases we have used Retired or Current Longaberger Waverly Fabrics
to add an even more of special touch.  For those of you attending the
York Spring Nationals, we will have our shirts there.  If you have a
denim shirt and would like a Ferret Appliquid on the back, we will be
happy to do that for you!  If you want a special size, just email us,
we will do our best to find a shirt to appliqui for you!

Thanks so much for looking!  We appreciate it!

Marguerite Rauenzahn and her 36 Wonderful Ferrets for Adoption!
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZtinyprintsferretrescue

Life is not how many breaths you take, but
how many times it takes your breath away...
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm
Aloha Ferrets Ebay Store