From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 10:03:13 -0700
Well, I must say, when I read phrases like:

-if you don't like it, leave!
-that ferret you have, is it your kids, because you sure don't sound like
 it could possibly be yours
-you sound like an uncaring, unsympathetic person
-I worry about your ferret
-we don't want to hear your opinion

those comments, in my world, are not nice and tolerant.  The FML seems to
like its close community feel.  Sounds like these posts are trying to
kick out the strange family down the street.  Not nice and tolerant.
Especially when some posts clearly questioned "annoyed's" own commitment
to her ferret.  why, wasn't that what got you all ticked off in the first
place?  Her "right" to question your relationship to your ferrets?

[SH]