Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 04:14:16 -0500
Bill,

Thank you SOO much for thinking that you know what I'm saying better than I
do.  Actually, just to clarify ..  the brands of colloidal silver that I
use don't advertise at all.  And I don't even know if I have "favourite
brands" .. I pick what I use based on the correct ppm and micron size ..
not advertising.  There is no advertising, for most brands, and there is
absolutely none for the brands I use.  There are guidelines for picking a
properly formulated brand, though.

- Ela

   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483

[Moderator's note: I think it's clear by now that neither the Killians
nor Ela are about to change their opinions about collodial silver.  It
would be easier to train a business to use the litterbox.

I just don't see the point in continuing the discussion, but if anyone
would like to collect posts and/or new material and have the collodial
silver story saved as an archived file, that's fine.  But this borders
on name-calling as it stands -- please... it's time for a truce.  BIG]