Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 19:11:37 EDT
Renee Downs write:
I have been notified of a ferret that was dropped off at a local pet store.
The owner called me to see if we can take it in because it is not well.  It
appears to be adrenal (bald) and mal-nourished (skinny).

Although he has gained some weight, the distribution appears strange, the
source said.  It sounds like adrenal sagginess to me.

Additionally, there is a lump on the side of his neck that may be a fatty
tumor or a lymph node or ...

If you are willing to take in a little guy with health problems, so he
won't have to go to the shelter, please let me know ASAP.

Renee Downs
(252)439-0910