Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 19:03:08 -0400
Have you heard about our Halloween Frolic to be held on October 30th at
AmVets Post 79 in Natick, MA?

From 11AM to 3PM, come join us and see the World Famous MaFF Ferret
Playground where you can -

Watch your ferret go into Enrichment Overload,

Enter your ferret in the Ferret Costume Contest,

Have a keepsake portrait taken of your ferret(s) by our professional
photographer,

Schedule a reading with our Animal Communicator to get answers to those
questions you have always had about your ferrets past or behaviors,

Enjoy a tasty meal at the Witch's Cauldron Food Court,

Enter your ferret(s) in our Ferret Games where you will see the most
original games ever held at a ferret event,

Shop 'til you drop for bedding, supplies, treats, and accessories for
your ferret, and.....

Meet Mr. Bob Church - Ferret Expert and Educator, and Alexandre
Sargent-Colburn, writer for Ferret Magazine and mom to Ping is He and
Puma (the famous duo who like to take late night trips to the local zoo
to visit with the otters)....

Bring your latest issue of Ferret Magazine, so you can get it signed by
both Bob and Alexandre....

This is MaFF's primary fundraiser, which allows us to continue our work
to benefit ferrets both in Massachusetts and across the country.  Your
support is greatly appreciated as we have mighty big goals for next year.

For directions and specific details on bringing ferrets to this event,
please visit our website, www.maferrets.org.

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to email us at

We look forward to seeing you and your ferrets....

Phyllis Spy
President, MaFF