From:
Geri Nightraven Nanapush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2008 02:34:57 -0700
Hi All...

Doris in St. Louis, MO., here. I'd wanted to tell y'all about this
before. My timing kinda sucks, because now I'm afraid someone will
think I'm just doing it for the money.
(A) A therapist once told me that what others think about me IS NONE
OF MY BUSINESS.
(B) I work with/foster for Furry Ferret Rescue
(www.furryferretrescue.org) here in StL. I currently have 20 ferrets,
13 of which are on twice daily pred, many of those also doin'
diazoxide, blahblahblah.
(C) I have hepatitis c, both types of herpes, rheumatoid arthritis,
and several (well 3) serious mental "issues". Blahblahblah. The point
is, I'm doing the best I can.

All that being said, a few months ago I figured out that using a
melatonin spray is SO!!!!!!!! much easier, got the BIG OLE thumbs-up
from my vet(s), and is pretty darned inexpensive, even if bought from
a retail store. Now hold on. No alcohol!! And no, YA DON'T SPRAY the
melatonin spray. I ascertained that each spray equaled/delivered 1.5
ml. of melatonin. Since the ferts with me, who take melatonin, were on
one third of a 3 milligram tab, I simply draw up into a syringe about
0.1 of the liquid (SHAKE WELL!!), add a tiny bit of Ferret Tone when
necessary, and there you have it. The ferrets actually LIKE it...only
two of my 12 on melatonin need the added 'tone. So far two of the other
foster moms have started using it, and with the same results. The
product is designed to spray/be absorbed under the tongue. It's a great
product. It's manufactured by a company called Nature's Plus. iherb,
which is where I first found the spray has it for $10.24 for a 2 ounce
(59.14ml) bottle. Here's the kicker. I'd signed up to receive iherb's
enews, etc. I got my 1st one the other day. In it I learned that
I/anyone can earn 3% all the time, and a 10% for the month of August
by referring people (well customers) to iherb. AND anyone who buys
from iherb through my referral is given $5 off their 1st purchase.

So, flame me if ya feel the need. Anyone for wanting to check/try
this out, my Referral Code is ER1780. www.iherb.com, of course is the
company. Go see for yourselves. Check the ingredient list. Talk about
it with your vet(s). Decide for yourselves.

WHEW!!! THAT took forever to compose.