From:
Stillkicn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 16:37:33 EDT
Well I finally done it.  I got the nerve to put the two girls (Sabrina about
1 and Butterbutt 16 weeks) together and let them fight it out.  I thought
they would never learn to get along.  I finally put them in the play room
alone and let themgo at it, keeping a close eye on them to make sure it did
not get real violent, after about half an hour of feirce hissing and
tusseling they finally learned that neither was going to give in and they
made up.  Now although they are not the best of friends yet they tolorate
each other.  I can even put them in the same cage without a fight.  I was
afraid to this until Butterbutt got a little bigger so today I just did it.
I got tired of them hissing and biting each other.  Butterbutt has grown
quit alot in the last couple of weeks so I felt she could take care of
herself and she did.  Now all six can dook all day together and I don't have
to take turns putting each of them in the play room making sure they get
equal amount of free time.

I would also like to make a short comment on the Spokane affair.  I know
nothing of the events that transpired but what I have read here.  However I
do not believe that I could pass a lie dector test on the subject.  Just the
idea that someone could do that to fuzzies gets me so upset that my heart
starts to pound and by blood to boil.  Since the liedector relys on blood
pressure and pulse changes to reflect truth or lies I would surley fail as
both of mine go through the roof everytime it is mentioned.  I could not
imagine trying to pass this test if they were my critters.  I would just
break down everytime I was asked a question.  It is no wonder this lady
failed to pass.  Just my thoughts.

J.D. and the Ferret Patrol, Pogo-I won't take any test
Smokey-joe-he did it dad not me
Mister Boris-I'll just bite the wires
Sabrina-just let me kiss it
Nerfette-I'm so small there is no where to hook it up
Butterbutt-I'm so fast they couldn't catch me anyway
J.D.-Everyone be kind to each other and kiss your fuzzies for us for tomorrow
you might not be able to. Treat each day as if it might be your last.