From:
Lyn Tablas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 1996 19:16:24 -0500
Skunks as pets...boy, I seem to have opened a large can of worms!  Just one
note.  The "Expert" is just that.  She has 30 skunks, some domestic & some
not.  She runs a nationwide rescue and is head of a national skunk
orginization.  She has been a great help to us on many occasions & one time
identified a serious problem caused by Ethan getting ahold of beef.

Ferrets legal in Ga.?  yes.  That's where we South Carolinians have to go
to buy our babies, there or N.C.  That's where PawPaw lives, I believe.

Airlines...try calling Delta.  I have had good experience with them, with
hedgehogs.  They may well take ferrets.

[Moderator's note: Delta has a written policy stating ferrets are OK.  BIG]