Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2007 19:44:24 -0500
Thanks to all who gave me suggestions for getting ground chicken, etc.

Turned out after talking to the guy at Whole Foods for weeks, he
finally got something in that was labelled "dog food" so I didn't
bother going back there.

I made it from scratch; it took all day as I had problems with the
pressure cooker and couldn't use my blender.

Now here's the problem: After all that hard work, Rocky won't eat it
unless I put some Ferretone in it. I think it's because I put NG kibble
in it. Even though he wouldn't eat NG after they changed their formula,
I figured in CG with all the chicken and stuff, it wouldn't matter. But
the Nose Knows.

What should I do? Throw it out and try to summon up the strength to
make it again? Or just put the Ferretone in it?

Dooks,
Shron & Rocky