From:
darlene w <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2010 09:21:34 -0700
Hi everyone!!! Does anyone have any information on ringworm and are
there any dangers concerning ferrets??!! Obvisiously the ferrets
are not around nor are they being handled by the infected, which
unfortunetly is my youngest son!! I was shocked and appalled to find
out that the one mark on his arm is ringworm!!!! I also did not know
it is contracted from infected dogs and cats but read it is only
contracted from animal to human, not human to human or human to animal.
Is this information right?? I'm keeping his "mark" covered and treated
and he has not been in or around our fuzzys. I know where he could have
gotten it from and know my other pets are Not infected. Does anyone or
has anyone ever dealt with this?

Darlene & Addie & Booboo & Gracie & Odie